I cannot believe that Christmas is right just a few days away! I have sooo much left to do. Here are a few highlights of what has happened lately.
* The kids decorated gingerbread men the other day. I have pics to post later of these interesting cookies. Sammy decided that one needed a beard. She then proceeded to pile about an inch of icing on another.
* Finding "the doll in the dress with the hair" for Sammy was a bit of a problem. (Translation: the Rapunzel doll from Tangled.) It took going to 1 Target & 3 Walmarts before we found it.
* Shopping is done. Wrapping is no where near complete.
* I've registered for 4 classes. 2 start in January & 2 in March. I may still sign up for another as long as my financial aid gets processed correctly prior to the start of the semester.
* I have less than 2 weeks left at work.
* Brian got a new job. I hope that it works out!!!!! He was at his last for over 15 years and had not gotten a raise in over 8 years. The new one pays alot more and has more benefits. Now I don't have to worry so much about finding a job right away.
* The kids had 2 snow days last week.
* Jordan had finals/mid-terms the last two days. Unfortunately, he failed his Algebra exam and will have to repeat the class sometime before he can graduate. His Science teacher allowed him to retake that exam, which was great. He failed the first time and passed the second.
I'll post some pics later this week.