Thursday, February 17, 2011

School

School has become a bit of a challenge for me. It's not that I am struggling with understanding the work, it's just that I have had a hard time getting into the groove. I have a test that needs to be completed by tomorrow night and one by Monday night. The one for Monday I have not prepared at all for. My third class began this week so I now have several assignments a week for it. Brian said he's ok with me going back to school, but he complains whenever I say that I sent time working on school work. With taking everything on-line, I have to spend more time than the average person does on school work while at home. He just has not grasped that concept yet.

I guess instead of blogging I should really be studying. I better stop now and update after I have finished studying.

No comments: