Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Is Here

After a VERY HOT summer, Fall is officially here. I finally broke down and turned the furnace on last week when it was registering 55 in the house. I hate having to turn the furnace on for several reasons: the cost, it dries out the air in the house, and admitting that cold weather is on it's way. I would love to have temps between 60-70 all year long. Here in the St. Louis area it is very humid all year long. We have hot summers and cold winters. I have a fiend who moved about 300 miles south of here and she says the summers there are not as hot as they are here.

Halloween was fun. The kids and I were in 2 parades with my work. They had a BLAST dressing up and throwing candy to the crowds. I'll post some pics later. We went Trick-or-Treating and came home with way TOO MUCH candy. Sammy has been bugging us about every 10 minutes for candy. "Just one tiny piece?" or "Just one more?"

No comments: