Monday, November 15, 2010

Girl Scouts

The cookies are finally in! Tonight I will be sorting them & getting them ready for distribution tomorrow.

Makenzie has a meeting tomorrow & I get to be a parent helper. I was informed that we will be doing a project with duct tape. If the girls get out of hand, do we get to us the duct tape on them??? Just kidding. It should be fun. Makenzie is enjoying it so much. I hope that I can convince her to stay with this troop next year when I start a new one for Samantha. This troop is full, so it is very unlikely that they will have an opening for Sammy next year when she starts Kindergarten.

I have little to no time for myself these days and yes I am crazy enough to volunteer to take on a Daisy troop next year. I have another mom who wants to be co-leader, so it's not like I have to do everything myself.

No comments: