Friday, November 11, 2011

Sick Of Being Sick

I spent all last week sick. I finally called the doctor last Thursday and received a prescription for antibiotics. Although I did not actually see the doctor to get an exact diagnosis, I suspect that I had pneumonia. Finally, today I think my energy level has returned to normal. I have also pretty much gotten rid of the lingering cough. I had gotten to a point that I was sick of being sick.

I was not getting anything done that needed to be done. This was partly due to not having any energy and getting winded pretty fast. Needless to say the house looks terrible. I was hoping to spend quite a bit of time this weekend cleaning and organizing, but I have too many other things going on that will keep my away from the house. Oh well, it will get done at some point.

No comments: