Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Day of Firsts

Tuesday, August 28th was a day of Firsts in our house. It was Zee's first day of preschool. She had fun on the 27th while the two of us were in her classroom for orientation. On the 28th I got my hug & kiss in the hall and sent her into her classroom. She did such a good job!!! She loves school.

It was also Sissy's first day of day care. I dropped her off after I left Zee at preschool. She did not cry when I left her. When I got back to pick her up, I got a glowing report of how well she did. I am so happy that she is liking day care.

Tuesday was my first day of my internship. I did not spend the entire 3 hours in the classroom. The classroom teacher thought it would be best for me not to start on their first day of class.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 is a day that needs to be put in the record books. I dropped both of my babies off at their new schools and I did not shed one tear. If they had cried, I am sure that I would've joined in.

No comments: