Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Time to Laugh and a Time to Cry

I sent Kay a bill for her time that she was here. It totalled over $1400.00. She replied that the check was in the mail and she is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. I told her that her stay here was going to be VERY expensive. I hope it gave her a good laugh. She needs it.

She told me today that her mom left notes for all of the kids. The ones to the boys said that they were her pride and joy. Kay's said that her mom was sorry for not getting her quilt done. I can imagine how sad that made her feel. When I read her email it made me cry. Kay said that she wished that mom had just once told her that she was proud of her. I quickly emailed her back and told her that I'm sure her mom is proud of her and that she loves her. I also told her that I was proud of her. She is a very strong woman and a great mother to her boys.

No comments: